Wednesday, October 13, 2010

cool like that


cool like that, originally uploaded by * Happy Family *.

I snapped this picture of Patrick on Saturday when we were at the Toledo Zoo of all places! I love this telephone booth. Patrick has been such a good sport about modeling for me when the kids are fed up with me and my camera.

I am in the last week of a 6 week online photography workshop by Maggie Holmes. I am starting to try to put all the techincal parts and creative parts of photography together along with the stuff I know about editing in photoshop. I still have so much to learn, but it really has been so much fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am loving your photography. Can't wait to see more. Harper looks so much like Milo to me.

Heather said...

Thanks Michelle. I am trying to learn what I can.