Sunday, September 14, 2008

still tv free

Except for the occassional DVD we have been a TV free household for nearly 5 months! It is amazing what you can do when the TV isn't distracting you.

Before we had kids we agreed that we would always have a TV free week during the week of Earth Day once we had kids. When Earth Day came around last spring (and we had a kid) we intended to do our first TV free week. The week before Patrick said lets just get rid of the cable! I was a bit shocked because I am usually the one leading us to a more "crunchy" lifestyle. I guess he's really granola at heart.

So here we are nearly 5 months later doing fine without TV. I know Milo will be better off for it.

http://www.trashyourtv.com/

Now someone call me and tell me what happens on the Grey's premiere!

No comments: